Our staffs professionalism, teamwork and dedication has helped our company become an industry-leading payment service provider.
We believe our people are our greatest asset.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our dynamic team, apply today!
Start your journey to success!
International B2B Sales Representative
International B2B Sales Representative will be responsible for communications with potential customers based on phone calls and emails. The target customers are companies from a variety of countries around the world. Position also includes logistical planning and involvement in different projects in the company.
The position will occasionally require flexible hours.
Excellent English skills are mandatory, mother tongue-big advantage.
Additional languages – advantage.
Requirements: B.A. and computer literacy are necessary.
The Product Manager will be responsible for implementing and completing project goals and requirements. He/she will oversee all aspects of the project from start to finish.
- Run projects across multiple locations
- Establish procedures and systems for managing and tracking change
- Identify and develop mitigation /contingency plans
- Facilitate the risk management process
- Work with all delivery groups to define standards and performance KPIs documentation
Internet savvy, 3+ years of technical project management, experience working in a service driven and product development environment.
Undergraduate degree, Computer Science or Business is an asset.
Formal project management experience is an asset.
Online Media Buyer
Online media buying for direct customer acquisition
- Including CPM, CPC, CPL, CPA and rev-share
- Recruitment of new contacts at ad networks and popular media properties.
- Accurate tracking and reporting of marketing costs.
A strong track record of evaluating, negotiating and purchasing online media campaigns.
2+ years experience with online media buying models such as CPL/CPA, CPM, CPC, and rev share.
Proficient in Microsoft office applications, excel and web intelligence tools.
Strong analytical thinker with good quantitative skills.
Product Manager responsibilities include:
- Defining and planning product lines and product enhancements
- Product life cycle from MRD to EOL
- Supporting product contracts and sales
- Setting strategic direction based on customer needs and business goals
- Interpreting strategic goals into operational tasks
- Serving as a representative to internal and external clients
- Interface with engineering for product development
- Working with graphic designers
Bsc in Communication Engineering, Computer/ Electric Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Sciences.
5+ years experience working as engineer in communication/networking field.
2 years of experience as product line manager in a data-com company – advantage.
Background in designing & marketing for communication.